Dark Hive Industrial Radio

Dark Hive Radio

Revisiting Bladerunner City



A Chance to Begin Again...

It's been awhile since I first discovered Bladerunner City back when I first created my account.  I remember with a smile all those times I discovered a new cyber outfit and rushed to Bladerunner City to take a pic of myself.  My Flickr is full of pictures from this sim.

Like Disney, you can't see it all at once.  It takes time to poke around and interact with everything.  I've found hidden rooms, places to interact with computers, poseballs everywhere; exploring takes some time.

Who are we?  Why are We here?  Where are We going?

When you first arrive, you are scanned by a robot beam and given a Notecard explaining the installation and the newest features.  They've recently added some new places and I can't wait to discover some new hidden gems.

In honour of the occasion, I put together some new and some different outfits to fit in with the theme and off I went to take some more photos.

I've listed some great finds and some old favs and some things that I'm not sure are still available but the store slurls and other store information are listed at the end of this post.

...in a Golden Land of Opportunity and Adventure!

Listen to the sounds of the tunnel made by Soundscenes
Here I am exploring one of the tunnels that are just waiting under the top level when you first descend.

Pink Plastic Outfit by r2 A/D/E: 

Outfit:  kaei [liquid pink]
Boots:  syuka boots [liquid pink] for Slink and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies

Gear by [sYs]: 

Headphones Group Gift:
[sYs] MousYs headphones orange/yellow
Glasses:  [sYs] SOLARIS sunglasses Unrigged mesh (with HUD)


Who are we?  Why are we here?  Where are we going?

I'm not an Official Blogger for Bladerunner City or any of these shops.  I just like them alot.

BLADERUNNER CITY/124/130/434
Atmospheric Sounds by Soundscenes

Hair in both pictures by  [BURLEY]:  [BURLEY] Octavia Balayage
Slurl to [BURLEY] inworld:  Burley/171/81/20
Keep up with [BURLEY] on Tumblr:  http://burleyhair.tumblr.com/
Flickr:  https://www.flickr.com/groups/burleyofsl/

Yellow Jacket:  Older Group Gift from Lybra (No longer available but join the Group! They have good gifts!)
Slurl to Lybra:  LYBRA, Sun Dream (100, 145, 2084)


Outfit in first picture above by r2 A/D/E:

Dress:  r2 A/D/E Konastsu in [sky]
r2 Tumblr:  http://r2fashion.tumblr.com/
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/R2fashion.jp

Boots:  CLEO METALS "Blue" for Maitreya Lara (Group Gift)
Marketplace:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/40957
Slurl to inworld shop:  Heels/152/151/26




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment